Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-14 Origin: Site
Earthing Switch refers to a mechanical grounding device that releases the static electricity of the equipment and circuits under inspection and to ensure the personal safety of the inspectors during power outage inspections. Earthing Switch can withstand current for a certain period of time under abnormal conditions (such as short circuit), but does not pass load current under normal conditions. Earthing Switch is usually part of the disconnect switch.
What is the role of Earthing Switch?
What should I pay attention to when purchasing Earthing Switch?
What is the type of Earthing Switch?
Earthing Switch is a mechanical switch device used to intentionally ground a loop.
Under abnormal conditions (such as short circuit), the Earthing Switch can carry the specified rated short-circuit current and the corresponding peak current within a specified time; but under normal working conditions, it is not required to carry the rated current.
Earthing Switch and isolation switch are often combined into one device. At this time, in addition to the main contact, the isolating switch also has a Earthing Switch for grounding one end of the isolating switch after opening. The main contact and the Earthing Switch are usually mechanically interlocked in such a way that the Earthing Switch cannot be closed when the isolating switch is closed, and the main contact cannot be closed when the Earthing Switch is closed.
1) The appearance of the Earthing Switch is clean and complete. No cracks or scars on the surface of the porcelain sleeve;
2) The glued parts of the insulator metal flanges and porcelain parts shall be coated with waterproof sealant with good performance;
3) The paint of the Earthing Switch should be intact, and the color signs should be correct.
2. Inspection of operating mechanism box:
1) The secondary wiring connection in the mechanism box of the Earthing Switch is tight;
2) The transmission device, the secondary small switch and the locking device should be installed firmly;
3) The heater model meets the standard and can work normally.
Earthing Switches are divided into two types: Maintenance Earthing Switches (ES) and fault quick-release Earthing Switches (FES) according to the requirements of the installation site.
(1) Override the Earthing Switch (ES) used to ground or interrupt switching systems. When the device is overtaken, an obvious ground point is formed on any page from which the call may come. Contains mainly bus Earthing Switches; Ground circuit switches for outgoing and incoming lines (installed on the main and outgoing sides of the transformer power switch and the bus side of the line protection switch).
(2) The fault quick-release Earthing Switch (FES) can close short-circuit currents and open and close induced current and is operated by an electric spring mechanism. The fault resolution switch is suitable for the Earthing Switch on the starting side of the line. The fault resolution switch is used as a protective device during maintenance and has the ability to close short circuit currents and open and close induced current. Therefore it is an important protective device. It is divided and closed by electric springs. The drive control is usually installed on the net side of the power output switch and electrically locked with the respective power switch.
Zhejiang Zhegui Electric Co., Ltd maintains close relationships with customers in Earthing Switch industry, and is committed to strengthening production and operation, improving quality and safety.